02 March 2011

Random# 50

Since last few weeks,I have been so pissed off with this someone. I don't know why but he likes to push me to accept whatever he said or he wants which is totally nonsense.Do respect my right please!


When I try to keep myself away from him,he approaches me whenever he got the chance! Even if it was in front of his classmates or mine! )(*&%^$#^&#@(!) Again I want to stress it here,I HATE IT!!


Mind you,I never fall for someone that easy. Kalau tak, dalam 2 tahun ni dah berapa lelaki aku ajak couple agaknya. Entah-entah dah khawin kot sebab lately asyik sedih sebab ibunda duduk rumah 'agam' tu sorang-sorang bila ayahanda outstation. Mula message kakanda sulung suruh cepat-cepat khawin sebab risaukan ibunda. Caring kan I? *tetiba*


This person keep hunting me and I was like "Kau takde kerja lain ke? Aku ada kerja berlambak,assignments dan presentations satu bakul durian,kau nak tolong settle ke?". Menyampah menyampah menyampah!!! Tolong jauhkan aku dari orang-orang macam ni kerana aku tak suka nak menyampah orang-orang macam ni sangat sebab orang tua-tua cakap nanti 'ter' suka pulak. NEVER!!!


And a week after that,there is something happened and make me shocked to the max which not related with that someone above.There is some rumor about me and my friend which annoyed me a little bit. I just don't understand with this people around here who LOVES TO JUDGE others with their own thought and too pessimist!


Come on,be open minded people! Is it wrong to be close with someone from different gender??


I have this very very close friend which is from opposite gender too and we become friend since we were 15 years old and until now we can stay and well behave (according to our religion) . He got his girlfriend and I got my own Mr Grande (history) but we still can be like a siblings. He always come to my house especially during raya and my parents also knew him well. We took a train and go back to our hometown together for several times even though he was studying in South Malaysia and I was in East-Coast Malaysia. And for me,this friendship is still warm and got limit but we can share the laugh and tears together no matter what happened. He is just like my biological brother. Nothing more than that because I knew him well and vice versa.


I used to have many friends from opposite gender since I was in school and my mom knew about this matter indeed.But she also keeps remind me to watch the distance and never go beyond the limit of our religion and Alhamdulillah I still can protect myself and thanks Allah because gave me friends who are really loyal and responsible. For instance; most of my guy friends will make sure that I will safely arrive home or they will send me right in front of the door if possible in order to make sure that everything is safe. Again,I am so thankful to have them as my friends.


So guys,if you want to slender me or say bad things about me, just keep doing that as far as you want because I don't give a damn about it.I hope you will be more optimistic,reliable and at the same time stop being 'busy body'. Thank You!

No comments: