17 April 2012

ifest

Been busy with the preparation of our university first carnival outside of the campus since early of this semester and finally the day came and the carnival was held last weekends at Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan.

I was one of the committee for Booth,Stalls and Exhibiton for the carnival.But only managed to be there only on Saturday because I have to study on Sunday since I have examination on Monday morning. What a hectic day!!


It was a  great event, and I gained lot of experience through thick and thin of handling and preparing the big event. Even my effort was not that much, but I am glad that I am one of the big team who make the event success. Congrats to everyone!!


Hopefully there will be more event like this in future.





meet kak Catriona Ross. Me with my roomies & kak Catriona Ross at ifest 2012














No comments: