12 June 2012

Not feeling well

Day 2 at home,I already have my fever. I could feel my body temperature rose incredibly fast last Sunday until last night. I kept on restrain myself from taking any medicine, instead I force myself to take supplement such as Vitamin C and multi vitamin pills only. But due to the high fever, I took 2 pieces of Active Fast panadol in 1 day and Alhamdulillah the temperature decreasing to its normal today but still the headache is there. I got this massive headache since Sunday.


Since I am too weak yesterday,I did not cook anything and luckily I am all alone at home. So I do not have to consider others tummy to fill with food, just cook maggie for myself and ate green apple while watching Running Man until mom got back from school at the evening around 5pm.


All that I do when I am sick these few days is sleeping. I slept for 12 hours on Sunday night like none business!
Later at night yesterday, I cough a bit and I found out my phlegm with little blood stain. I force myself to drink a lot of water since I am afraid of anything serious happened to me later.


Alhamdulillah today I am feel better but the headache and sore throat still there. Pray for my recovery guys..Thank you



this is what I cooked today: TOP: Sayur Bendi Masak Sambal Belacan, BOTTOM: Ayam Goreng Kunyit dengan Kentang















No comments: