19 October 2012

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan Edisi Kuantanamo #9

Ana Ikan Bakar Petai
Lokasi: Tanjung Lumpur, Kuantan


Pertama kali menjejakkan kaki ke kedai seafood di Kuantan. Selalunya bila craving for seafood, I will let Ayahanda knows and he will make sure that when I back home, I can eat seafood at our family's favorite restaurant at Kuala Perlis.

Thanks to the girls for that night.

Our simple menu for that night: 

Tomyam seafood, 
Kailan ikan masin, 
Sotong goreng tepung (XL size!) 
Ikan siakap bakar petai.



For a non-petai lover like me, I had a difficult time to eat that grill fish but still I love the freshness of the fish. All in all I would rate this restaurant 2 and half stars for the taste of the food and cleanliness of restaurant.

In my opinion,the seafood galore in Northern states is more delicious than in East Coast states. I would choose to wait until I can get back to my hometown for seafood craving next time perhaps.

Price range for 4 person with that menu is about rm80 including beverages.









gambar ikan bakar tak sempat nak snap sebab perut tersangat lapar minta diisi T__T








2 comments:

...mommy jue... said...

best place to eat.. tak sabar nak balik Malaysia, nak makan sedap2..

a's said...

#...mommy jue...
Malaysia,the food heaven! :)