22 November 2010

Dear Diary # 22

I don't know why I keep holding on to something that is too unsure and take the risk to be hurt like this.I know that I am such a big loser in my own life... *sigh

You might say that I am thinking too much about this but the truth is it always come into my mind every time my heart say "Let him go,you will be happy when you see him happy even you are not into anyone else".

It is hard when you know how to fix the live of others but you don't know how to fix yours!

Dear diary,I really need someone to have a warm hug so that I can cry on her shoulder.This is one of the hardest moments in life; deciding whether I should give up or try even harder...

To everyone who knew me,I am sorry for being such a spoiled brat,selfish,immature girlfriend to you,but deep inside my heart I love all my friends.Maybe the way of my love delivering a bit different from you but the love is still pure and white.



p/s: I am too emotional lately,please bear with all the crappy entries.

2 comments:

Sang Harima said...

Mak kan ada nak kasi 'a warm hug so that I can cry on her shoulder'..

Susah-susah buat apa? Kehkehkeh

a's said...

bagus idea tu Sang Harima! -_-"