22 November 2010

Random# 37

tonight i got this very 'special' birthday gift from my best brother ever,J. Its explain everything and all I can say is "I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING TOO IMMATURE!!"

Sorry and thanks to J,iela and along for being such a good listener for me. I can't live without you!

Seriously I feel like wanna cry after read all the text but I can't! I should be stronger than yesteryear in order to face the barriers in the future.

Not in the mood of writing or updating again,even worst than before. I need a rehab! I need to change my heart so that I could delete all the stain of memories inside me.

A Friend's comment: "Did you have something in your mind right now? maybe that's explain ana punya habit yang suka lone ranger since the day that I knew you"


"There are some hurts that you never completely get over. And you think that the time will diminish their presence and to a degree it does, but it still hurts because well, hurt hurts." —The Story Of Us



This is the new me;with the same heartbeat rate..

No comments: