25 November 2010

Quick Update #5

Hye peeps! Hope you will stay tuned with this lame blog.I am trying so hard to win in this emotions battle. Thank you for some readers who left their funny and cute comments. I do appreciate that! Do come again :)

Luckily,my photographer friends are planning something for us this weekends.Hopefully our plan will go smoothly.InsyaAllah. I need something to cheer me up.

Yesterday,I went to Kuala Perlis to hunt some silhouette photos but unfortunately the weather turned into bad one. Heavy rain and storm came after 10-15 minutes I reached the beach. Too bad for me.

Then, drove all the way back home.On the way back there was some places that already filled with water and causes flood. Luckily I went back immediately,or else I will be stuck in Perlis.LOL

Pray to Allah so that the rain will go away and I will be able to see and acknowledge the magnificent of HIS creatures through the lens.

Currently feel like this vacation is kind a bored and not that joyful like the previous summer break.Maybe because of the weather and the people around me or its all about the emotion changes??

How about your holidays? What's your activities during this break?



p/s:all pictures were taken from last summer break

3 comments:

My MiRa said...

hye dear....seorang tetamu tak di undang telah bertapak di sisni...slam kenal tuan blog...heh :)

Azra said...

cantek gambar!!!

cuti saya okay jugaklaah

a's said...

My Mira: hye back! salam kenal juga! keep in touch dear :)

Prof Azra Al-Kamtumi: gambar lama lah syg!

apa buat cuti ni selain ngadap laptop and tv ha?