12 April 2011

Disclaimer #1

I am totally okay with this emotional thingy. I have been like this for few years already,so nothing to worry kot! Dah biasa dan insyaAllah tak ada sebarang effect tambahan.Thanks for all your concern.


But Mira unintentionally mentioned his name and his status in Facebook while we were having our PBL tonight at library. I almost burst into tears jugak but I managed to SAVE my tears like always do. Yeeahhhh,I am big girl enough! Thanks F,Mira and all friends for your concern.


Bila bulan menjelma,aku memang ada masalah jiwa sikit. Tapi tak sampai tahap kak limah lagi la.hahahahaha



till then.bubbye!



I AM OKAY! I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE THIS UNSTABLE HORMONE EFFECTS LIKE ALIN SAID.SHE KNEW ME WELL!!! Miss ya DOMO KUN GIRL!!!

2 comments:

fikah © said...

it showed on your face, sayang.
be strong, i know it's easier said than done.
but you've already gone through these years, though it's hard, still you managed to put a smile on your face.
stay cool, stay close to HIM.
you'll be more than just fine.

Hazlin Lalala said...

i miss u too dear.... hope u always happie....may Allah bless u in everytin u do....really2 missing u