02 May 2011

Day 13

1.5.2011

Happy Labour Day to all!
Like what I have said yesterday,today our big family will have "Bakor Bakor" session and lunch together at tokwan's house at kampung (the real tokwan,not my nanny's hubby).


The food was divine and my mom's air assam plus my cousin's ikan kembung fresh bakar were the best!! Besides that we also have sup sayur dan cendawan,sambal udang,ayam panggang,ulam-ulaman,ikan perkasam. What more I can say huh? I ate 2 pieces of ayam bakar+3 pieces of ikan kembung bakar with nasi and sup sayur dan cendawan.


Before that lunch,I have already ate a full plate of briyani with sambal udang,ikan bilis,and half of boiled egg for breakfast that were made by my mommy.


Then at evening,went to Merbok to sent my sister back to her hostel. The journey took about almost 1 hour one way from home. Kena masuk jalan kampung dan itu penyumbang kepada pembaziran masa.


After menceroboh masuk hostel tu sebab nak tumpang toilet,we went back and singgah R&R Gurun to perform solat Asar. Then mommy asked me whether I want to eat at KFC or not and I gave her the biggest smile that I can make.LOL.


So we went to KFC and I have my OR Chicken Chop. For me,its not that delicious (maybe this KFC outlet (?) served the chicken and the gravy while they are not really hot).


After finished with our meals,we went to Alor Star Airport straight away to have goodbye session with my cousins,nephew and niece. Performed solat Maghrib at the airport and then we ate at the cafe in the airport.


And I have my Nasi Goreng Kampung and the portion was SUPER LARGE like for 2 person! SERIOUSLY!!!!


And guess what,I ate all of them sampai licin pinggan tu! Dah habis makan baru aku perasan yang aku dah habiskan nasi yang tinggi seperti gunung itu. FYI,aku makan KFC tadi pada pukul 6.45petang dan makan Nasi Goreng Kampung ini pulak pada pukul 8.30 malam. Ce kira ce kira...


Bila dalam kereta otw balik rumah,aku mula menyesal menjadi manusia pelahap. Semua cousins aku cakap dengan aku masa di airport; "Eleh,you ni 10kg boleh lagi naik.Bru HOT.Relax la".


Banyak la you punya relax,aku dapat rasakan keberatan badan ini semakin meningkat. Lama lagi woi nak cuti..Tolong!! Apa aku nak buat ni? Should I take Herbalife shake? Hahaha,syifa mesti suka kalau aku cakap nak minum Herbalife ni.Boleh jadi downline dia kan syifa kan? LOL


SAYA NAK KURUS TAPI SIHAT!!! Omg,susahnya nak kawal nafsu makan ni ;'(


Done with Day 13


p/s: To Jaya Jr; regarding your comment on previous post.Sorry to say that Kuantan Campus did not offer any Short Semester excluding for subjects like Arabic language and Bahasa Melayu which I already took both of them before.thank you!

No comments: