31 July 2011

Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadhan Karim #2


“Ramadaan has come to you - a blessed month. Allah has made it obligatory on you to fast in it. During this month, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of the Hellfire are closed and the evil devils are chained. To Allah belongs a night in it, which is better than a thousand months. Whosoever is prevented from its good, then he has been deprived.”
— The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه

[Ahmad and an-Nasaa’ii. See Saheeh at-Targheeb wat-Tarheeb of Sheikh al-Albaani, 1490 as well as Tamaam-ul-Mannah, 395].



My Ramadhan Targets,insyaAllah with Allah's will


# Complete another 10 juz of Al-Quran left and khatam during Ramadhan. (Started to recite it on March 2011)
# Fasting 30 days completely (-___-")
# Istiqamah in performing solat tarawikh and solat tahajjud
# Take sahur every day for extra 'marks'
# Hoping that I can perform Solat Sunat Hari Raya Eidul Fitri once again this year :)
# Less talk about nonsense and backbiting others :(
# Improve my khusyuk in solat
# Be a better person with better quality
# More patience when facing problems and difficulties ;')
# Sedekah even if I don't have much money in my purse :')
# Less socializing in social network especially Facebook
# Ask forgiveness from HIM as I am not a good servant for HIM and always doing mistakes.
# Aiming for Lailatul Qadar insyaAllah..


Allahumma innaka `afuwwun tuhibbul `afwa fa`fu `annee.

‘O Allah! You are forgiving, and you love forgiveness. So forgive me.’ [An authentic Hadith recorded by Ahmad, Ibn Majah and at-Tirmidhi.]





images credit to Tumblr


Praying that this Ramadhan gonna be my best Ramadhan than before since I don't know if I could have the chance to meet another Ramadhan next year ;'( wallahu'alam. Hoping for a much better Ramadhan this time round & Salam Ramadhan to all


Lafaz niat puasa fardhu Ramadhan:

نويت صوم غد عن أداء فرض شهررمضان هذه السنة لله تعالى
Ertinya : Sahaja aku puasa esok hari menunaikan fardhu Ramadhan tahun ini kerana Allah Taala.




Oh Ramadan, please steal my heart from this worldly life and bring it in the presence of The Most Merciful.

No comments: