11 November 2011

Lets Get Together

I have been observing the people around me since last night,especially the celebrities and my friends in Twitter are so excited with the date today 11.11.11. But deep inside me, I feel nothing special. Today is just another day in calendar,that Allah let us lend His world for us.


Nothing special about 11.11.11 for me except that Allah lends me another precious day to breath and enjoy my day with parents at our crib <3. Its priceless and cannot be changed with anything in this world. I am so thankful ya Allah. Give us good health and strength in order for us to perform ibadah to You,our Creator.


Those who forgot Allah, so He caused them to forget their ownselves; such are the corrupt ones.”- Al-Quran (Surah Al-Hashr,Verse 19)

credit to tumblr




No comments: