02 December 2011

Quick Update #18

Out of sudden,having mild fever again yesterday morning and slept all day like there is no tomorrow! Fever getting worst at night,I can feel my body temperature keep arising and cik roomate asked me to go to clinic, I mean not my university's clinic.


Asked help from friend to bring us to clinic and finally met the doctor. My temperature last night was 38 degree celcius.


Paid RM50 for few medicines and back to our room. Took my medicines and slept until morning.


Today feeling much better but not fully recover.Hopefully I will be okay by tomorrow. Thanks a lot to cik roomate for being there when I am not well.Thanks!








p/s: sakit pun nak sama-sama kann.

1 comment:

iela_fadila alias said...

ish,tgginya,38 !
t8 care,minum plain water bebanyak eh
hope u'll be okay cepat2

btw,demam rindu maybe.rindu family dsana n kh maybe ;)