12 August 2014

Graduated and Random Talk

it has been awhile after last entry posted. It was one hectic time when you need to split your focus on few important things in life that really need your attention equally at a time. I was once down, tensed with life has put me into but after I have finally survived from the hard time I feel like on the cloud nine. All the pain just go away like that..


 picture was taken during senpai's convocation last year 2013.
.GRADUATED.


Above all, I am so grateful for everything that happened to me. At least I learned from experience that to get something,there is no short-cut! In fact, I learned to become better person and cultivate mature thinking.


Besides that, farewell never be easy for me. I am back for good now, no more Kuantan after this (hopefully). I am now a graduand of IIUM fellas!! I just can't believe, where's the hell all this four years has gone (the fact is I keep on praying everyday that this undergraduate years shall past soon). And now, I am jobless. Hunting for some job never be my cup of tea. I never have any experience in working except for my photography freelancing job. That is another thing. I need to get a job with monthly salary and at least has related job scope with my degree (if i am lucky enough). But only Allah knows how hard to get a decent job with reasonable pay in this state. 


Since I will only pursue my study early next year, I really need to find a part-time job for money. Sigh. #PrayForFarhana



Apart from that, I have this so called heartache and it is all because a wrong person who came at the wrong time and made something good went wrong. But to be truth, I am the type of person who easily gives my trust to any person who are convincing. Unfortunately, all I have is to trust myself. They said that losing is a learning experience. But how many times do I have to say, 'This is it. I've finally found my one true love?' And how many times has the reality turned out differently?


It hurts me,really. Until I came out with the idea of adopting a baby after I graduate in 2016. I am sick of being hurt, the wound never heal and keep on bleeding with different homo sapien .And I am tired of being fooled by irresponsible human being with XY chromosomes.  



"Stand by the door and don't let anyone get in the train, they're just gonna leave when the door opens"-Quoted



All I want to do right now is to make everything around me beautiful.


No comments: