15 May 2015

Fresh start

Assalamualaikum...

It has been awhile, left this page for almost a year without any recent post. Was too busy with the reality that is completely overwhelming with challenges.


Alhamdulillah, everything was great (even some of them were not but let forget the negativity shall we?). I am currently leaving the country to chase over my dream. Dreaming out loud, from only a dream and now its really happening. He gave me the chance to live outside from my comfort zone. Everything went so fast. But this is not an easy ride definitely.

Living in Melbourne, the city of metropolitan with high living cost and everything is all about AUD will make you appreciate your home country even more. In every good things, there must be something bad too. Same goes to this city, I love the way of people here think and learn. I even have a grandpa classmate who I assumed to reach 80 years old or more based on physical appearance and his posture. They love knowledge and never learn for the sake of getting a piece of paper called 'degree certificate' or getting high paid. They always discuss about ideas and have some informative talks even during lunch hour with the lecturers like their own best friends. No gap between lecturers and students plus we are free to call them by their first name instead of surname or salutation which is not happening in Malaysia.


Other than that, all is good. I love my locals and international friends. I do make a network here, from Colombia, Chilie, Fiji, China, Brunei, Indonesia, Oman and of course Australia.

Everything here is so fast; from the way you walk,think,talk, and of course your assignment submissions. HAHA. I have submissions in every week, a massive workloads I can say. Surely I am still adapting and this baby girl is progressing. Pray for my success as we are almost done with semester 1. More to come next semester.

I cook a lot here,and I think I gained some weight too. Freak out!!




Till then,
Will write more later when I have ample time.

No comments: