04 November 2016

Graduate life

Assalamualaikum.....

What a surprise! I am here, back to Dreaming Out Loud after a year with no update.
Life has been pretty challenging this few years but glad that I can still pull it together at the end. Thanks Allah for this opportunity to continue my studies here in Melbourne. Even if the journey that I took is a bit longer than the other (ie UK's graduates took a year to finish whilst AU's mostly need two years), but I am forever grateful for the memories and experiences that I gained along the way.

Alhamdulillah, submitted my final assignment last night, thus mark the end of my graduate journey insha Allah.

Ops it's almost noon and I need to cook for the people in the house. will continue writing later at night. Have a great Friday peeps! xxx


No comments: