10 March 2011

I'm so SICK #2

I just get back from that clinic 5 minutes ago. Since my class ended at 12.30 pm and I met my lecturer in her room until 1.30pm, I decided to go to clinic after the lunch hour that is on 3pm because I am sure that there is a big probability that the clinic will not open ON TIME! Trust me!


So,I went to clinic by walking from my room less than 4 minutes and arrived at the clinic roughly at 2.55pm.


I saw only one patient in the clinic.


And when I want to push the door,I found out that the "PUSH" sign was hidden by one A4 size paper notice. At first,I just ignore it and push the door.


But when I start to walk into the clinic,I read the notice;


"The Clinic will not entertain any patient today from 3pm-5pm due to the session of vaccine injection of Hepatitis for Kuliyyah Of Nursing students"


And I was like, (*&%$^#@#$$%^&*$#@!#&^*^&%^%&&*@))_@*#^$2788


I WANT TO SAY THIS WORD OUT LOUD BUT I AM FASTING TODAY!! YA ALLAH!!!!!!


I am sure that this is my first and last try to go to this clinic.







BODOH.

No comments: