16 May 2011

Day 27

15 May 2011


I woke up earliest than ever because I have already promised with my tokwan that I will bring him to Immigration Office at Bukit Kayu Hitam to make International Pasport for him. FYI,he will fly to Mekkah to perform his umrah after went there in 2004 for his Hajj. Seems like he is the one who will pursue my Dream #6 ;'[


Drove for almost 35-40 minutes which usually took more than that due to the smoothness of the traffic and we were finally got to be at the Immigration Office at 9 am. Helped my tokwan and his wife to fill up the form required and waited for their numbers to be called. Everything was settled at 9.20 am and we need to wait for 1 hour for the pasport to be done.


In the meantime, we went to the town nearby to have our breakfast at Mamak's. I ate roti canai and it is effing crispy!! I like it!! We ate and have long conversation. I think I became more matured when I talk with the oldies. I can develop the communication even though my tokwan is already 80's!! Alhamdulillah..


After almost 45 minutes,we headed back to Bukit Kayu Hitam to collect the pasport and went back home and safely arrived at 11.15am. Sent the grandparents back to their crib and went back to home.


Changed the clothes and watched TV until noon and cooked "Daging Goreng Kunyit dan Lada Hitam". My first trial and it was delicious! (okay,nampak sangat puji diri sendiri) But my daddy and mommy also agree with me. The beef was cooked perfectly and tak liat langsung.Alhamdulillah...




The activities at the evening and night as usual.Watching TV and online. Mind you,I rarely online now but almost 24/7 in front of the TV watching all movies/TV show!!


And at night,a friend of mine needed my help about love matter. I would love to help her. While YM-ing with her,I was texting my other friend who has injured due some causes and guess what my phone was 'hang' and starting from that moment it keeps ON and OFF NONSTOP even though I did not press any button!! My heart broken into pieces when my lovely baby went 'sick' like that and until now it is still like that.


Nampak benor teman kena tipu masa beli telefon tu. Bayor untuk original set but I got AP set!! Nice one kan? Baru 3 bulan pakai dah buat hal. And I insist to buy new phone at an Authorized Store so that this thing would never happened again! And this will be my first and last time to be cheated like this ;'[


Done with Day 27

No comments: